Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11-10

This morning everything was still and silent. There wasn't even enough breeze to cause the few crinkly leaves left on the Birch trees to make a noise. The clouds were hanging low over Portland to the North. They had the look of a "snow sky". This is best described by far off lights being reflected

through the clouds to the point of a whole section of sky being lit up as though a huge fluorescent light was tucked up behind the clouds diffusing through the cloud layers. I've seen this type of 'sky lighting' every Winter when the snow level lowers so I'm pretty sure the special type of sky lighting is directly attached to the lowering of the snow/freezing level.

I am feeling much better than I did on Sunday/Monday. The feeling of having worked out too hard is gone. I am now left with a kind of continuous ache, in the area where surgical work was most recently completed (my kidneys). This too will heal and soon feel better. Please continue to pray for increased healing and lessened pain - Thank You!

No comments: