Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Misty Morning Two

This morning on my way down our long driveway to get the newspaper, I noticed that I could see stars if I looked almost directly overhead, even though the entire neighborhood was covered in a heavy fog. What added to the scene was the mist dripping from the leaves of the trees. The other awesome addition was the Cheshire Cat smile of the moon through the mist.

Personally, I feel pretty good today - but still I'm quite swollen. The swelling is from my lymph nodes becoming filled, but unable to transport the fluid out and away through the lymphatic system as efficiently as they could.

I have the possibility of being admitted to the hospital today for some work on my kidney's function. As of a 1/2 hour from now I am to not eat anything in preparation for possible anesthesia.

No comments: